September 21, 2021
Dear Edenton Residents, Family Members and Staff:
Indoor visitation may resume effective Wednesday September 22nd. The health dept has cleared the outbreak status. Since Frederick County positivity numbers remain near 5%, please allow me to remind you of the current actions in place for visitation:
1. All visitors must first report to the Manor House for screening information and temperature taken. A screening sticker will be provided before going to the assisted living building for scheduled visit.
2. All assisted living (AL) visitation must be scheduled in advance (please try to schedule at least 2 to 4 hour minimum). No last-minute drop in or less than an hour notification of visitation arrival. (Special circumstances may arise when management will permit a deviation from this scheduling requirement.)
3. AL visits will occur in the Resident’s room. No visitors in public spaces or dining rooms.
4. A maximum of 2 persons are permitted for AL visits inside the room.
5. We encourage outside visitation when the weather permits. A maximum of 6 visitors outside.
6. Masks must be worn at all times. Even when both the visitor(s) and Resident are vaccinated!
7. Caution should be taken when AL Residents are taken off campus to public restaurants, personal homes and gatherings.
1. Masks must be worn inside any building or location on campus (including the laundry room).
2. Dining room seating will be limited to number of persons per table or section. A mask must be worn until service begins for food/beverage.
3. Manor House side doors will remain unlocked for entry, but you must report to the front desk for screening upon entry.
Vaccine Booster – Information remains pending for our seniors and staff members. Once information is confirmed that the CDC has approved the booster, the clinic will be scheduled, and information disseminated quickly to all. At this time, I can guarantee that only the flu vaccine will be given on Thursday October 7th.
If I can answer any question or provide you with additional information, please reach out to me or another member of our team.