January 17, 2023
Dear Residents, Family Members and Staff:
Good morning. We continue to receive results on a few Residents and staff who test positive for the virus.
Testing results from yesterday at Orchard Terrace showed one new Resident and one staff member.
A Fiddlers Green Resident was not feeling well yesterday and a rapid test showed they also had the virus. No other results have returned for Fiddlers Green. We will retest Orchard Terrace and Fiddlers Green tomorrow, Wednesday.
No additional residents at Garden House and Blossom Place had positive results.
Continued steps Edenton will take are as follows:
- Any Resident, independent living or assisted living who tests positive for covid will be isolated for 10 days in their rooms/apartments. ALL Residents are to be wearing a mask. This included IL Residents.
- All Edenton staff are wearing a mask when working with residents and in close proximity to others. Some staff are also wearing n95 masks all the time. Assisted Living guests should be wearing a mask inside of the facility.
Family members and guests – please consider your visiting frequency. You must wear a mask at all times with Residents, even in closed rooms. Please keep these items in mind:
- Staff, Residents and Visitors MUST wear a mask at all times.
- Guest meals are NOT permitted in the AL dining rooms. If you wish to dine with your AL Resident, please call us to make arrangements to dine in the main dining room.
- Visits must occur in the Resident room or outdoors when weather permits.
- Any Resident who tests positive for the virus may still receive visitors who wear the proper PPE (supplies). Residents must be isolated for a minimum of 10 days or until the symptoms go away.
Thank you for your continued understanding and patience as we continue to navigate the impact of Covid – 19 and other seasonal illnesses.
RaeAnn Butler, Administrator