Supervisor: Restaurant Manager
Job Summary: This is a part-time position to serve the individual needs of the resident(s) through the Restaurant. Work hours vary from week to week depending upon specific needs and special events.
- Arrive and sign in at appropriate work time
- Set up for meals
- Serve meals
- Remove dishes as soon as resident(s) is finished – be sure not to rush resident(s)while they are eating
- Clear all tables of dirty dishes as soon as residents leave
- Set tables for next shift
- Assist with special projects and events as assigned
- Must have a valid Driver’s License or another form of transportation to work.
- If a Middle or High School student, must provide a Work Permit.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25-30 pounds.
- Ability to use stairs.
- May be required to be current in First Aid and CPR certification.
I have read the job description for Waiter/Waitress and I feel that I can perform the duties as described therein.
___________________________________________ _______________________________ Signature Date